At National Golf Links
Great Things Are Happening at National Golf Links
– Join Us In Welcoming Rob Cleer As Our New Course Superintendent!!! Rob Comes to Us With More Than 20 Years Experience In Golf Course Turf Management, Most Recently From Bayou Club/Bardman Golf Club in Largo, Florida. He has an Associates Degree In Horticulture and Environmental Safety Management From Kent State University. Former Superintendent Drew Krempasky Is Assuming More of an Ownership Role and Wants to Devote More Time to His Family and Other Business Concerns. Our Best Wishes to Both Rob and Drew In Their New Endeavors.
– We Are Very Pleased to Announce That NGL Will Again Hold the Line On Fees for 2019. Our Regular Rates Are the Same as 2018 With The Addition of A New Discounted Afternoon Rate Beginning at Noon Every Day and a New Twilight Rate Beginning at 5:00 PM Daily. Check Our Website for Details. (Nationalgolflinks.Org)
– We Are Excited to Introduce A “First Friday Happy Hour” Special for the First Friday of Each Month. Beginning at 5:00 PM On Those Fridays, $15 Entitles You to 18 Holes With Cart. In Addition, We Offer Happy Hour Prices on Beer!!! Look For Additional Information to Follow.
Just a Few Special Events To Watch For…..
– National Golf Links Will Again Host The Southern Ohio PGA Junior Tour May 18-19. Over 100 of Ohio’s Best Junior Golfers Will Compete in a 2-day Stroke Play Event. The Public Is Invited As Spectators.
– Southern Ohio PGA Junior Drive, Chip and Putt Local Qualifier July 13.
– Dayton Children’s Hospital 4 Person Scramble June 15th. Everyone Is Invited To Participate. ALL Proceeds Benefit Dayton Children’s Hospital
– Night Golf–Date to Be Announced. 9 Holes of Golf By Moonlight!!! Great Way to Spend a Warm Summer Evening!!
– Golf and Gather with Wine Tasting--Date to Be Announced. 9 Holes of Informal Golf Followed By A Social Hour With Wine Tasting.
Pro Shop Staff